Friday, September 24, 2004

Gmail and two things that bug me about it.....

I like the idea of ..not thinking of megabyte space or how much email is piling up. I am having problems with the Google Notify software, I think due to service pack 2 pop up blocker and new Zone alarm firewall and windows in general all working in harmony.... The second thing is a lot of people don't like to open attachments and things that go click in emails.... So I copy and paste in Outlook email photo's so when you open the email the picture is right there. I know Google hired a software guru to work on a browser for them based on fire fox browser.Ha I am watching the Travel channel all the great land to travel... Too bad every body wants to kill us Americans, British and Down under the equater
!

No comments: